VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and respected community health care center seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner with an interest in working with the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join one of Los Angeles' larger community-based health centers located in San Fernando Valley with a stellar 44-year reputation
* Provided over 90,000 medical visits last year and looking to expand!
* Center offers services such as primary care, pediatrics, adolescent teen health center, dental, optometry, mental and behavior health care
* 15 physicians and nurse practitioners, as well as medical assistants and RNs on staff
* Typical schedule is 9:00am-5:30pm Monday- Friday and an occasional Saturday (8:00am-2:00pm)
* See around 20-22 patients/day
* Possible telephone call (rare)
* Salary of $120K is based on the national MGMA standards for community health centers in the vicinity
* Full and comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, $1,200 towards CME, paid holidays, CME, vacation and sick leave, licensing and DEA, life insurance, loan repayment, short and long-term disability, 401(k), etc.
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Located in the heart of Los Angeles County!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!