VISTA is assisting a health care organization that is fast growing and highly dynamic in the recruitment of a Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. You will be joining a platform that enables health care systems and providers to become population health leaders. A few details of the employed, full-time opportunity:
* Join a health partner that builds smarter and better healthcare systems for communities by integrating with hospitals, physician groups, health plans and employers
* Advanced clinical model is designed to lower cost and increase care quality to create value for the patient with a focus on inpatient prevention
* Conduct in-home health assessments on complex, older adult patients
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm; no weekends; no call
* Low patient census of 5-6 home visits per day; new appointments 1hr; 30-45min follow-ups, half day of administrative time per week
* Salary: up to $150K
* Required: active CA licensure; BC; BLS; DEA; Medicare Part D Prescriber; valid CA DL and auto insurance;
* Preferred experience: geriatric and adult care, home health, ability to work independently, and effective communication with seniors
* Full benefits, 401K, malpractice, short/long-term disability, PTO CME reimbursement up to $1500 for courses and conferences, relocation, interview travel fees covered, licensing fees, sign-on may be offered
* New grads welcome to apply!
* Provide home-health care throughout San Joaquin County!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to apply!