VISTA is working with a well-established physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group in the Inland Empire of California. The group is comprised of over 200 physicians and 50 advanced practitioners offering primary, surgical and specialized care in 13 clinical sites. The group is seeking to add an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to their primary care team. A few details of this permanent position include:
* Join a collegial and stable group with excellent patient care practices!
* Number of providers vary by site; expect a team of 3-5 physicians, advanced practitioners and support staff
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
* Outpatient only
* No call or procedures
* 2 years or more Family Medicine clinical experience required
* Competitive guaranteed salary with 1-3% annual merit raise
* Healthcare, malpractice fully paid, life Insurance, CME up to $1500/yr, 401K, PTO
* Paid: CA license, DEA, dues for one professional association of choice
* Locations are roughly 1 hour east of the Los Angeles metropolitan area!
* Enjoy affordable housing, light commutes, superior public and private schools, outdoor recreation, entertainment, and much more!
Reply with your CV to apply!