VISTA is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work at a local nursing home in southwestern Vermont's Ski Resort area. Details of this full-time, employed opportunity:
* Prior experience working with a geriatric population is strongly preferred
* We are looking for someone who enjoys this population and is able to work with a high degree of autonomy
* Salary is competitive and will depend on experience
* Full-time position with minimal call requirements
* Schedule/hours will be discussed during phone interview
* Nursing home is affiliated with 6 primary care offices that form the Federally Qualified Health Center group
* These FQHC clinics provide a network of Family Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Dentists and Social Workers
* Integrated Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management system
* Comprehensive health and dental plan
* Retirement plans (with employer match)
* Malpractice provided
* Up to $10k in relocation expenses
* CME, 1 week & $3,500 annual stipend
* Enjoy the amenities of metropolitan Vermont and the largest Ski Resort area in the Eastern Hemisphere!
* 20-minute drive to New York State, 4-hour drive to JFK International Airport!, 3 hours to Boston, MA!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!