VISTA's Permanent Search Division is seeking a board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join an integrated primary care/behavioral health team in a part-time psychiatric and hybrid family medicine role. Provide outpatient psychiatric services to a diverse population within a community healthcare setting in beautiful northern California. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a nonprofit health care center that is patient focused with a team of highly skilled medical professionals
* Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members; including psychiatrists (on-site and via telepsychiatry), primary care providers, behavioral health clinicians, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans
* Conduct individual psychotherapy for those with chronic or acute mental disorders
* Evaluate and diagnose patient behavior, psychiatric disorders and mental health conditions to formulate treatments
* Administer and monitor prescribed prescriptions for psychotropic medications
* Minimum of one year experience as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
* No night or weekend hours
* Competitive salary $60-65K annually that is not production based
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Collaborative and supportive working environment
* Opportunities for advancement
* Loan repayment options
* No weekends or on-call hours
* Smaller patient panel size
* Treat American Indians, Alaska Natives and low-income individuals living the communities!
* Located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range with real estate options, top-notch school district, wineries, community events, restaurants, bakeries, casual & fine dining, coffee houses, shopping, antiques, art galleries, and so much more to offer!
Send your CV today for consideration!