VISTA is assisting a growing mental health group in seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. The employed positions allow for a work/life balance in either of the two, new and established clinics in northwestern Indiana. Details include:
* Board Certification in Psychiatry preferred; experience will be considered
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient only treating all ages
* Flexible, five day work week
* Option to work Saturdays and rotate hours to fit your schedule
* Full patient pipeline with a volume 2 patients per hour
* Patients directly referred from an affiliated psychology group and the group's Primary Care Practice
* Complete benefits package to include 4 weeks of vacation and 5 CME days
* Salary based on experience; competitive at or above the MGMA
* An active Indiana license is preferred, but not required
* Some clinical psychiatry experience required
* Clinics are just 45 minutes south of Gary, Indiana!
* The main clinic is a short 30 minute drive north to Chicago!
* Enjoy easy access to some of the nation's most popular metropolitan areas along with your choice of great schools, suburban communities, family-friendly neighborhoods, dining, shopping, entertainment and much more!