Hours:Hours Vary by Location | Flexible Scheduling | 4 10's or 5 8's
Compensation: Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits Package Including a Nondeductible Medical Plan | Minimum of 240 PTO Hours | 401k | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 18)
- Master's degree in Nursing preferably with an emphasis as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Public Health Nurse Practitioner
- Current State of Arizona RN license; American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification within 30 days of hire.
- Current license to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner and state authority for advanced practice including possession of prescription and dispensing privileges .
- Must have at least 3-5 years previous Public Health, Community Health or primary health care experience; current and valid State of Arizona driver's license.
- We have several clinics. Candidate will speak to hiring managers about exact practice location
- All candidates must fill out application online: http://grhc.org/careers/
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.