Hours:35 Hours | Monday - Friday | 3 Days 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, 2 Days 12:30 PM - 8:30 PM | Saturdays 9 AM - 3 PM Optional for Additional Income
Average Patients seen: 16
Call Schedule: 2 Weeks per Year | Phone Only | After Hours and Weekends | Additional Income Available for Call
Compensation: $100K - $123K Based on Experience | Additional Income Available for Call and Working Saturdays | Sign-on Bonus Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: Free Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family | Short and Long Term Disability | Employer Paid Life Insurance | FSA | 403b | EAP | 10 Paid Holidays | 22 PTO Days First Year plus Annual Increases | 5 CME Days plus Annual Allowance | Tuition Assistance After One Year of Employment | DEA Renewal Reimbursement
- Callen-Lorde is the premier global leader in LGBTQ healthcare.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in providing HIV primary care preferred.
- AAHIVM certification strongly preferred.
- Experience in sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of LGBTQ health-related concerns and experience in providing medical care in LGBTQ communities.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
- Callen-Lorde is seeking an experienced and dedicated medical provider to join our team in providing both HIV and primary care services to a panel of diverse patients at our brand new Bronx location.
- EMR: NextGen
About Inline Group
WHAT WE DO
The Inline Group connects Primary Care candidates with clients without commissions. We use a six-step process combining technology, tested marketing, and talented Candidate Advisors who source and match our clients' jobs with candidates who are the perfect fit.