Hours:35 Hours | Monday - Friday | 3 Days 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, 2 Days 12:30 PM - 8:30 PM | Saturdays 9 AM - 3 PM Optional for Additional Income
Average Patients seen: 16
Call Schedule: 2 Weeks per Year | Phone Only | After Hours and Weekends | Additional Income Available for Call
Compensation: $100K - $123K Based on Experience | Additional Income Available for Call and Working Saturdays | Sign-on Bonus Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: Free Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family | Short and Long Term Disability | Employer Paid Life Insurance | FSA | 403b | EAP | 10 Paid Holidays | 22 PTO Days First Year plus Annual Increases | 5 CME Days plus Annual Allowance | Tuition Assistance After One Year of Employment | DEA Renewal Reimbursement
- Callen-Lorde is the premier global leader in LGBTQ healthcare.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in providing HIV primary care preferred.
- AAHIVM certification strongly preferred.
- Experience in sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of LGBTQ health-related concerns and experience in providing medical care in LGBTQ communities.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
- Callen-Lorde is seeking an experienced and dedicated medical provider to join our team in providing both HIV and primary care services to a panel of diverse patients at our brand new Bronx location.
- EMR: NextGen
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.