Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Flexible Schedules | Based on Location | Evenings and Weekends Optional (Can be Substituted for Time Off During the Week) | 3 Days in Brooklyn & 2 Days in Queens
Average Patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $110K - $130K | Based on Experience | Sign-On Negotiable With a 3 Year Commitment
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Will spend 2 days in Queens and 3 days in Brooklyn.
- Needs 2 years of experience in primary care, family medicine or internal medicine.
- BE accepted only if new grad. Must become BC within 2 years.
- Will speak with the hiring authorities directly to determine exact location.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.
- Spanish speaking a plus. (Language line is available)
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.