Benefits: Employer Paid Health, Dental, Life and Accidental Death, Employee Assistance Plan, $1,500 CME Allowance and 5 Days | Optional Benefits Include Vision, Disability, Accidental, FSA, 403b, and 401a | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Position requirements include:
- Experience working in women's health and trans care
- BLS/CPR certification, and DEA Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
- Demonstrable commitment to the mission of the organization, LGBTQI health, reproductive rights, racial justice and community-oriented primary care.
- Transgender cultural competency and ability to work with diverse populations
- Gynecological/reproductive health expertise and knowledge of co-occurring disorders and trauma-informed treatment
- Preferred knowledge incudes proficiency performing gynecologic procedures and common primary care procedures, and Spanish/English bilingual.
- The Staff Clinician at Women's Community Clinic and Lyon Martin Health Services acts as a clinical leader. They provide acute and preventive care with an emphasis on gynecologic care for a broad range of cisgender women and transgender people of different ages, races/ethnicities, and socio-economic backgrounds.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.