Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Starting out part-time, eventually moving to 4-days/wk Pay Rate: $110000.00 - 130000.00
Join a phenomenal community health clinics apart of a non-profit organization that is over 150 years old! This clinic would like to expand its services to meet the needs of their patients by adding their first fulltime mental health professional in a PHMNP! This mission driven organization serves 1000 patients with an experienced staff of one dozen therapists, each with their own office, just as the incoming provider would. This practice is academically affiliated and would help the incoming provider establish an academic practice or solo practice to have on the side if the incoming provider so chooses.
The Professional: Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
The Community: The Midwest's Best City Living
- Independent practice in a gorgeous Midwestern city that allows PHMNPs to practice by themselves
- Practice in a collaborative environment with over a dozen behavioral health therapists
- Have your own office and experienced helpful staff
- Option to have a solo practice on the side to do consulting, work academically; what you so choose
- Generous benefits, including 10-weeks off per year
- Mission driven and modest recruitment package including sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Enjoy a competitive salary that never goes into production
- On one of the great lakes, this city boasts incredible views with all the big city flare married with Midwestern charm
- High-rise apartments, luxurious condominiums, Victorian housing overlooking the great lake; housing options abound
- Work in the uptown residential and business district where you can live, work and play
- Minutes from the city epicenter where there is the symphony, river district, theater, comedy clubs, fine dining, etc.
- Home to an international airport and much more
- Just 2 hours from Chicago with a direct train route for even bigger city adventures
- For the outdoors: street biking, mountain biking, trail running, boating, etc., all just a moment's notice away
- Home to major sports teams: NBA and MLB; an AHL and NFL teams!
Parks and outdoor activities abound all year round
-Experience working as a PHMNP
-Experience with various age groups
-Experience working independentlyJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care