Local, well respected single specialty Interventional Pain Management group in Tacoma is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant. Medical Assistant will be responsible for performing clinical and chart prep duties necessary for the delivery of healthcare to patients in an efficient, timely and accurate manner in accordance with Health Risk Assessment/ HIPPA regulations. Group prefers candidates with injection procedure experience and current certification but we are open to candidate who don’t have the injection procedure experience. Duties can include:
- Rooming patients, assessing patient history
- Injections, Venipuncture, Vaccines
- Processing prescription requests
- Scanning and routing patient charts into hard-file and EMR.
- Processing medical records requests in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accuracy & confidentiality of patient records.
- Providing excellent patient & team member customer service.
- other duties as assigned
MEDICAL ASSISTANT POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST be Certified Medical Assistant
- Prefer EMR experience
- Must have strong knowledge of chart preparation
- Must have strong clinical experience
- Must have positive personality, confidence, high-energy & fast-paced abilities
- Must have Computer experience in a medical office