The City of Lebanon is a healthy and thriving community that enjoys both the quiet everyday living of rural life and the cultural experience of the big City. The city has a residential population of approximately 13,500 with a daytime population of approximately 30,000 people and is situated on the Connecticut River in the heart of a pristine New Hampshire Valley. This beautiful city possesses some of the most gorgeous country in the world.
A facility in the central region of New Hampshire seeks a Medical Technologist (MT, MLS) to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is for evening shift, working 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active certification, has a 4-year B.S. degree in the medical lab field of study, and is proficient in chemistry, and able to work other general areas of their clinical lab.
Call today for more information! If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Ideal Start of June 18th, but preferably by end of month or early July
- Bachelors Degree
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) or MT with equivalent certifiaction
- Evening Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Skilled and experienced in Chemistry, able to work other general areas of lab. \
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team