Compensation: Base Salary $94K - $142K | Negotiable Depending on Experience | Incentive Plan up to $30K/Year
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental | Retirement Plan | Malpractice | $500/Year DEA Fees | $3K/Year CME Allowance | 4 Weeks PTO | 9 Paid Holidays | 7 Sick Days | $15K Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance | 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Ampla Health operates 14 clinics in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Sutter, Tehama, and Yuba counties.
- Ampla Health's primary health care system is dedicated to providing care for special populations and promoting excellence in the health and well-being of our patients.
- Under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer, the family nurse practitioner is responsible for quality and completeness of assigned medical services at any of the corporation clinic sites.
- Family nurse practitioner is responsible to provide generalized health care services in a community health setting and must be knowledgeable in systems improvement and have the ability to facilitate a culture of a Patient-Centered Medical Home that is sensitive to the needs of the patients.
- 2 years of experience is required. Experience with women's health is a plus.
About Inline Group
WHAT WE DO
The Inline Group connects Primary Care candidates with clients without commissions. We use a six-step process combining technology, tested marketing, and talented Candidate Advisors who source and match our clients' jobs with candidates who are the perfect fit.