Staff CRNA needed in West Virginia. Live and work in a scenic community that is great for the outdoor enthusiast or those looking to put down roots, providing access for hiking/biking trails, and river access for canoeing, fishing and boating. This is a very friendly location with affordable housing and a quaint, historic feel. Salary goes up to 175K (depending on experience) plus opportunity to earn additional income. CRNAs perform a diverse array of cases. This position offers 8 weeks of PTO and excellent benefits. New grads may apply. Interviewing now! For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact David Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2640.
Please reference JOB-2364658
- Up to 175K Salary (doe) + Additional Earning Potential
- Scenic West Virginia community
- Diverse Cases
- Recent new grads may apply
- Health Benefits
- 8 weeks PTO
- Sign on bonus or Relocation expense
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you