A critical access hospital in central Maine is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine/Trauma Physician Assistant to work night shifts. The provider should have a minimum of five years of experience as they will be the sole provider in the ER. Being CAQ certified is preferred, however, candidates willing to become CAQ certified will also be considered.
This region of Maine, just outside of Bangor, mixes cosmopolitan and outdoor life, making it a great place for anyone.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Cortney Woodruff in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2624. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com. Reference #2363156
- Rotating night schedule, (3) 11-hour shifts
- Emergency Medicine CAQ preferred
- Experience required as the PA will be the sole provider in the ER
- Very competitive compensation + ability to pick up extra shifts for time and a half
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you