This is a gorgeous Maine community that is the perfect location for the avid outdoor enthusiast; this family-friendly location offers mountains and lakes including every outdoor recreational activity you can imagine. Work with a very collegial anesthesia team; this is a salaried position, new grads start at 180K, the top end salary goes up to 220K, depending on experience. You will perform a diverse array of cases including regional anesthesia. CRNAs enjoy over 7 weeks of PTO and excellent benefits. TUITION REIMBURSEMENT available! New grads may apply. Interviewing now!
For immediate consideration for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call David Siegel at 954-837-2640
Please reference JOB-2362328
- Gorgeous, Mountainous Maine community
- Snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, hiking, mountain biking and more!
- Salary up to 220K (doe)
- New grads welcome
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- 7+ weeks PTO
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you