We are looking for an Oncology Pharmacist to step into this supervisor role at our large, award winning teaching hospital with direct oversight of oncology services in both the Outpatient Oncology Infusion Satellite and the Inpatient Oncology Services. Our institution offers teaching opportunities and is distinguished in many areas.
All candidates must have, at minimum, their PharmD and be PGY1 Residency trained with an emphasis in Oncology or equivalent experience. A PGY2 in Oncology, some leadership experience, and a current IN license is preferred but not required to be considered.
Our major metro community boasts a low cost of living and plenty of outdoor activities with over 400 natural lakes for relaxing getaways.
Actively interviewing now so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com and contact me directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference job number JOB-2362033***
- Award Winning Acute Care Teaching Hospital
- Major Metro Community
- Oncology Specialist Leadership Position
- Full Time Day Shift schedule
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you