Employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Neurologist.
Fellowship experience encouraged, but not required.
Our neuroscience specialists including a full-time physiatrist are able to further enhance their team approach that has become a national model for the care of brain, spine and nerve disorders.
· Dedicated Neurology Intensive Care Unit and inpatient unit with 24/7 Neuroscience PA support
· Mix of inpatient and outpatient work (Inpatient week 1:5)
· “On call” schedule is 1:7 (2 Private practice Neurologists share call schedule)
· Competitive Salary with board certification
· Production incentive bonus
· Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
· Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
· CME Stipend
· 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
· Employment with 4 Neurologists, 2 Neurosurgeons, 1 Physiatrist
· 438 inpatient beds – Not-for-Profit Community Hospital
· EEG, EMG, CUS, VNG services available
· Inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available.