HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (suburb): CRNA is needed to join a busy and very long established gastroenterology practice. This busy gastroenterology group has 12 Gastroenterologists, 8 CRNAs, 1 PA, and 5 CRNPs. There is no call! $ Very competitive/very good financial package.
- Located in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a CRNA is needed to join a busy gastroenterology practice.
- Established in 1986, this busy gastroenterology group has twelve Gastroenterologists, eight CRNAs, one Physician Assistant and five CRNPs.
- The Gastroenterologists perform approximately 14,000 procedures a year.
- This excellent CRNA position is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
- This busy gastroenterology group works out of a modern medical practice office along with two AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery centers. These centers were designed with quality, safety, patient privacy and convenience in mind.
- The new CRNA will be employed by this gastroenterology group practice. It is owned by a well-regarded regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the individual’s experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive bonus.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is very competitive/very good!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a CRNA!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.