Well-respected, highly accredited multi-specialty
medical group that has been in practice for over 30 years in the Hudson River
Valley area. We have 3 office locations and 18 providers on our team. Our
physicians and healthcare team is committed to providing high quality,
patient-focused medical care in Ulster, Dutchess, Greene, and Columbia
counties. We work together to continually improve the quality of care we
provide to you, and embrace the spirit of teamwork, keeping an open mind, and a
willingness to face challenges with positive attitudes.
- We are looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner to provide support services for our physicians.
- Our expanding office is looking for qualified
candidates to become part of our healthcare team.
- Our practice is 100% patient driven.
- Our practice is NCQA Certified as a Level 3 Patient
Centered Medical Home, Specialty Medical Home, and has additionally
received recognition by NCQA for Diabetes.
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Flexible schedule for weekday and weekend coverage
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a Primary Care
or Outpatient Clinic
- We offer a very competitive salary and benefit
- We consider our employees family, and rely on teamwork
to provide excellence in care for our patients.
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner is expected to
examine patients with acute issues, build a patient panel, and provide
possible support for specialists. Documentation in EMR (Medent) a must.