Hours:Open Daily Monday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM | Flexible Scheduling Available with 3, 4, or 5-Day Work Weeks | Full-Time 36 Hours/Week
Average Patients seen: Varies as this is a walk-in clinic
Compensation: Extremely Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market | Earning Potential Ranges from $168,480 - $224,640 | Hourly Rate is Based On Experience
Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision | PTO (Number of days is based on your schedule. Ex: Three 12-hours shifts per week = 12 days annually) | Sick Leave | Paid Holidays | Life Insurance
- Requires: Board Certification preferred, NY License, current CPR certification, willingness to see all ages, and 2 years of experience in an emergency medicine or urgent care setting.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical charts.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment. Works in collaboration with designated practitioners(s).
- Orders diagnostic tests, including but not limited to: x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests and with direct medical oversight, interprets the test results for deviation from normal.
- Performs procedures, including but not limited to: I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions and refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care options as appropriate.
About The Inline Group
WHAT WE DO
The Inline Group connects Primary Care candidates with clients without commissions. We use a six-step process combining technology, tested marketing, and talented Candidate Advisors who source and match our clients' jobs with candidates who are the perfect fit.