Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental | FSA | 403b | Group Benefit Life Insurance | Short/Long Term Disability | AFLAC Voluntary Insurance Plans | Paid Time Off - 4 Weeks Vacation, 10 Sick Days, 3 Personal Days, and 12 Holidays | Professional Training | CME | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Minimum 1 year of experience required 3 years preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Experience with HIV and Toboxin preferred. Hepatitis C and infectious disease experience a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish or French preferred but not required.
- This nurse practitioner will travel into the community practicing primary care in our mobile clinic.
- The mobile unit travels to Bronx and Brooklyn.
- During first 3 months of employment nurse practitioner will shadow at our clinic until comfortable working independently with our patients.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with the underserved population.
- Nurse Practitioner delivers high quality comprehensive primary care, with expertise in HIV, immigrant, and homeless care.
About The Inline Group
WHAT WE DO
The Inline Group connects Primary Care candidates with clients without commissions. We use a six-step process combining technology, tested marketing, and talented Candidate Advisors who source and match our clients' jobs with candidates who are the perfect fit.