Seeking a Part-Time Radiology Supervisor for NEW Hospital in Northeastern Georgia. Work in a State-of-the-art radiology environment that provides work/life balance, reputation as a leader both locally and nationally. This is the facility for you! ARRT Registry (R), is a must. Room for advancement! Sat & Sunday 7am-7:30pm shift. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. For detailed information about this position, or similar positions throughout the US, and to be considered, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com and call Jay Montenegro at 954-837-2717. Interviewing NOW!
- Must be ARRT Registry (R)
- At minimum five (5) years of radiology experience is required, previous lead or supervisor preferred
- Eligible for some Benefits - Ask for the details!
- New Hospital
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview