Primarily responsible for assisting with all accounting functions and financial reporting relating to Accounts Payable, including the timely processing, verification, tracking, reporting, and payment of all approved invoices.
Every Employee will work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety and the highest standards of personal integrity, patient care, customer service and team work in all interactions. Every Employee will maintain accountability for achieving the organization’s vision and mission by maximizing patient time, patient connection and the overall patient and employee experience.
ü BE AN ADVOCATE: Advocate for the Organization’s and the Community Health Movement’s Goals and Objectives in the community.
ü ACHIEVE RESULTS: Recognize effort and reward measurable results.
ü BE THE BEST: Embrace best practices and set the standard for operational effectiveness in the industry.
ü CREATE A GREAT PLACE: Build an environment which supports and reflects evidence based design and a team-based model.
ü SHOW YOU CARE: In words and actions, reinforce compassion for patients, colleagues, and partners.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1. Greater than two (2) years current experience in full cycle accounts payable.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft Office applications and MAS500 or comparable accounting software.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Working knowledge of State and Federal regulatory requirements surrounding accounts payable, reporting, and other fundamentals required for the position.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as ability to work as team.
- Prioritization, problem solving, and multi-task skills are required.
- Must speak fluent English.
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1. Associates degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field of study.
POSITION REPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Full cycle Accounts Payable, including but not limited to verifying, coding and posting of invoices, check runs, month/year end closing and reporting.
- Sort, stamp, and file/scan invoices, purchase orders, checks and any other AP back up.
- Ensure the timely and accurate approval and payment of all legitimate invoices.
- Review Cash Requirements report on weekly basis with Finance Management for payment approval.
- Process check run for approved payments; obtain check signatures and mail payment.
- Answer vendor, payment, and other AP related questions.
- Prepare accounts payable month end closing in accordance with month end closing schedule.
- Prepare accurate information necessary to produce various management reports.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual audit.
- Completion and submission unclaimed property and 1099’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.