Community health center south of Boston that serves a diverse population of mostly low-income patients. We are located in a beautiful new building south of Boston. We are using NextGen’s EMR.
- Our primary care physicians practice within a Patient Centered Medical Home model. Physicians will have assigned patient panels that are capped at 1500 patients. Physicians must be board certified or eligible in internal medicine or family practice.
- Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:15-8 pm, Friday 8:15-6, Saturday 9-3. Primary Care physicians will see patients roughly 8:15-5:30 four days per week, 11-8 once a week and one Saturday every 8 weeks.
- Call is approximately 1 in 8 and is telephone coverage only for patients who call our answering service. The adult medicine group currently takes call a week at a time.
- Our starting salary is $185,000. In addition, we offer up to $10,000 per year in incentive bonuses and the opportunity to increase base salary to $200,000 upon completion of incentive
- The National Health Services Corps is currently offering a generous loan repayment program for a 2 year commitment. There is also a state loan repayment program in Massachusetts that will pay up to $25,000 per year in loan repayment up to a total of $75,000, for physicians who practice in a community health center. Loan repayment is not available to physicians on visas. Physicians cannot receive NHSC and state loan repayment at the same time
- Full benefits including health, dental, malpractice, CME and pension
- We are happy to sponsor J-1 waivers and green card applications for H1b candidates.