Well established group has excellent opportunity for Clinician OBGYN.
Primary function is to provide comprehensive and continuing care to women requiring routine and emergency
treatment through the diagnosis of disease processes and through the provision of medical treatment of patients
at community health centers.
- Board certification or eligibility in an appropriate specialty and a current medical license in Massachusetts.
- Residency completion in good standing.
- Well-developed organizational skills; strong follow through skills.
- Excellent communication and clinical skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic of confidentiality and professionalism
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Some of Duties:
- Must Demonstrate clinical competence and professional commitment in the Practice of Medicine by adhering to established
- Standards of practice and utilizing appropriate scientific principles.
- Oversees and provides direct medical care to patients.
- Refer patients to other providers as appropriate.