We are a well-established, collegial, physician-owned pediatric practice is seeking a full-time pediatrician with the opportunity for partnership. We have a vacancy for a full time Pediatrician to come on board our team to replace a retiring physician. Join 8 other physicians and 3 NP’s in our practice which has been in business for over 50 years.
- Provide continuity of care by managing your own panel of patients.
- The position is 4 days a week, requires urgent care on-call but no Pediatric inpatient, emergency room or delivery room responsibilities.
- Call is shared by 8 physicians.
- Fully integrated EMR
- Limited newborn rounding, after-hours urgent care, and routine well-child exams.
- For qualified candidates, the opportunity to establish a subspecialty service including: gynecology, orthopedics and behavioral health.
- Must be a BC/BE graduate of an accredited school of medicine and have completed a three year U.S. pediatric residency program.
- Maintain current license to practice medicine in the State of Massachusetts, a valid Massachusetts Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Certificate.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive compensation package is available including a productivity based bonus.
- A full benefit package including: health, dental, life insurance, time off and an employer matched 401K plan.
- Eligibility for partnership in under 3 years.
Location: The practice is located in a lovely seaside community 40 miles south of Boston and 20 miles north of Cape Cod