Cutting edge company that specializes in Physical Medicine is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant. Great work environment while providing excellent treatment with a holistic approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organization who is quickly becoming a leader in the medical industry!
• Monday – Friday schedule (no weekends)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
• Paid vacation, sick and holidays
• CE credit reimbursement
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Evaluation and Management
• Writing and delivering Plans of Care
• Overseeing simple physical therapy protocols (stretching, strengthening and posture training)
• Nutritional consultations and recommendations
• Ig-G and Ig-E allergy testing (Skin and Blood ALCAT)
• Evaluating and delivering Durable Medical Equipment and home rehab kits along with home recommendations
• Re-examinations to determine progress of care
• Primary care visits