Family Practice seeking Primary Care Specialist to join group.
We are looking for full time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician . The Physician will set an example of compassionate care and will be working closely with other medical, mental health, laboratory and administrative staff as required.
· Provide the delivery of quality primary care service to patients.
· Set an example of compassionate and knowledgeable medical care.
· Participate in meetings as appropriate and/or as requested by the Medical Director.
· Intake and assessment of new patients.
· Request necessary history and treatment plans from outside providers when indicated.
· Create a Plan of Care/Treatment Plan for new patients.
· Direct patient care including medical assessments and follow-ups.
· Manage an appropriate caseload including paperwork.
· Work collaboratively with team members to diagnose, manage and evolve patient care.
· Work collaboratively with outside providers.
· Ordering and analysis of appropriate laboratory tests, when indicated.
Compensation includes a base salary, bonuses, health insurance and malpractice, CME and professional fee allowances, PTO, and many other benefits.