Great job opportunity with excellent group.
Must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred. Work environment is frequently outdoors or on board a mobile medical clinic. Work requires ability to be contacted by cell phone outside or regular work hours. Cell phone stipend will be provided.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Two years of experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures. Formal training in related fields may be substituted on a year-for year basis.
· Two years of experience in transportation, safety, or related services, preferred.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
· Ability to frequently exert enough force to move objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
· Ability to frequently move about inside and outside the mobile medical clinic to perform maintenance.
· Ability to traverse short distances indoors and outdoors between work sites.
· Possesses hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to occasionally operate small hand tools, operate a motor vehicle and other machinery.
· Possesses the visual acuity necessary to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work and to perform visual inspections of facilities and equipment for cleanliness and defects.
· Ability to discern the nature of sounds at a normal spoken volume.
· Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, reach or otherwise position self to maintain equipment and facilities, including under desks and other narrow work areas.