Hours:7 Days Per Week, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM | Extremely Flexible 4 or 5-Day Work Weeks Available
Average Patients seen: 8-10 | Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
Compensation: Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market | Control Your Income with Opportunities to Earn Additional Income | $5,000 Retention Bonus After Completing 1st Year of Employment
- Requires: Current Board-Certification. Current CPR certification. 2 years clinical experience in a home care setting is strongly preferred.
- Control your income by working additional shifts at a higher rate.
- Doctors on Call supplies a full range of medical services including laboratory, x-ray, ultrasound, optometry and podiatry services 7 days a week to the five boroughs of New York, Long Island, and Westchester County.
- Review medication, perform depression screening, check vitals, conduct a physical exam (wellness exam as well when appropriate) that follows clinical protocols established by Doctors on Call.
- In complex cases, interact with Clinical Physician leadership at Doctors on Call to review and collaboratively address appropriate care.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.