Physician-owned primary care practice in Brooklyn, NY. The practice is part of a larger physician owned organization. The group is seeking a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to serve primary care location. The ideal candidate must speak Russian.
We are looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our opportunity in the Brooklyn, NY, outpatient only.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Must have a New York state license.
- Must speak Russian
- Monday- Friday (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- No weekends
- No call coverage
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive for New York City
- Health Insurance, CME, Vacation, Licensing fees, Malpractice
- Salary negotiable based on experience