Assists practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs a variety of clerical duties
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Graduate of an approved registered nursing program.
- Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT, certification.
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state specific).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical Education.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Fast paced environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Reference Number: 59998
NursEmp Reference Number: NursEmp_ID_274777