Currently have an opening for an employed CRNA in Iowa between Des Moines and Iowa City, IA. Hospital has over 50 physicians, 400 employees and provides an array of services from birth to end-of-life.
• Employed position, salary range between $170,000 - $195,000 based on tenure and ability
• 234 shifts, M-F, average arrival 6am and average day end is 1:30pm
• Call is currently 1:4, will never be under 1:3, the call back ratio is 1-2 times a week total
• 4 OR suites and 1 endoscopy room, all ran autonomously by CRNA’s and Anes MD/DO
• Level III Trauma Center, average 3,000 cases a year, 175 deliveries, 300 Bariatrics cases and the rest fall within URO, General Surgery, Podiatry, ENT and use the daVinci Xi Robotic Surgical System – No Hearts or Head, about to switch to a Level IV Trauma Designated Center
• Base Salary, $10,000 Sign on bonus, $5,000 relocation stipend, 30 days PTO, 7 Holidays, Paid CME and 5 days, 403B and comprehensive benefits package
• Student loan Forgiveness is available
Community is known as the "Jewel of the Prairie," with some of Iowa's hottest independent restaurants, a host of unique retailers and a legendary downtown. Add in world-class athletic and recreational facilities, plus a thriving arts and culture community and you can see why they have been named one of the Top Ten Coolest Small Towns in America! Within the community is the 19th, Nationally ranked private liberal arts college, and you are within a easy drive to Drake University, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa University and Iowa State University. Community has 11 parks, disc golf, 18-hole golf, 2 lakes, aquatic center, and more.
Please give me a call to discuss or email me your information to connect. If this is not a place of interest, please email me specifics on what you are looking for as we have new jobs open and numerous locums positions.
Matt Robbins MS
Elevate Healthcare Consultants