Academic Partnerships is hiring a Nursing Field Sales Representative to join our team in the Nashville, TN area. The Field Sales Representative will represent Arkansas State University and recruit qualified healthcare workers - primarily nurses - into the online nursing degree programs offered by the university.
We're looking for an experienced nurse or a healthcare sales professional that is passionate about healthcare and understands the importance of Higher Education.
*This is a great opportunity for a nursing professional interested in applying their industry knowledge into a new sales career!
- Partner with the leaders of regional healthcare organizations by calling on the Chief Nursing Officers and Education Directors of hospitals to establish mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Establish site coordinator and partnership communication plan.
- Responsible for organizing and delivering 15 on-site student recruiting events/information sessions per month, marketing innovative degree programs that will drive healthcare workers, primarily nurses, to enroll in the programs.
- Consistently introduce and leverage the rollout of campaigns and promotions to healthcare partners.
- Utilize social media tools to further partnership and recruitment efforts in the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of trends in the healthcare sector locally and nationally
- Ability to connect with nursing/healthcare professionals in order to recruit them into advanced degree programs.
- Professional, competitive, energetic, collaborative, positive attitude, self‐motivated, resourceful, and persistent with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills needed in order to maximize activity.
- Results oriented, with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competent using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare, or similar
- Either 2+ years of experience as a nursing professional OR 4+ years outside sales experience
- Available for regional travel (amount varies by territory).
- Experience/knowledge of acute care hospital environment would be beneficial
- Career record of success and continuous growth preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Strong relationship builder and team player.
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude, self-motivated, and creative with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.