Specialty: Occupational Therapist-OT
Locations: San Antonio, Texas
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Plan, organize and facilitate programs through educational, sensorimotor, social, recreational activities designed to help patients adjust to their handicaps.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to evaluate team goals
- Establish and administer a treatment program with realistic and achievable goals
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- Graduate of an accredited school
- CPR certification
- Active Texas state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Reimbursed Travel
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Reference Number: JO0039902636402528000000000
NursEmp Reference Number: NursEmp_ID_78878