ICON Medical Network is seeking a passionate CT Surgical Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an excellent facility in North Carolina.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competive salary depending on your experience and excellent benefits.Job Details:
- This position requires the provider to complete daily rounding in
ICU and stepdown units, first assist in cardiac and thoracic surgeries,
autonomously perform endoscopic vein harvesting, perform assessments
and evaluations of patients, autonomously see patients in post-operative
clinic, and dictating discharge summaries as needed.
- Rotating on-call schedule split between three providers.
- Joining a team of two surgeons, one PA and one CRNFA.
- First assist in cardiac and thoracic surgery experience
- Harvest conduits including saphenous vein and radial artery experience
- Attending surgical patient and transfer from operating room to critical care units
- Perform daily rounds, assist with orders and coordination of transfers discharge
- Review pre-and post-op test results
- Complete follow-up visit in clinic
- Input surgical related data to the STS database
- Provide on-call coverage every third weekend and every third weekday
- Certifications, Licensures, and Registrations
- Bachelors Nursing or Physician Assistant Required
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program or graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant North Carolina Board licensure required
- BLS American Heart Association
- ACLS American Heart Association
- One or more years experience as a NP/PA required - First assist and endoscopic vein harvest experience preferred
As soon as you submit, someone will contact you within one business day if they see a fit.
If you’d like to get things started sooner, give us call at 888-777-5973.We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference Number: 10410274
NursEmp Reference Number: NursEmp_ID_82667