Looking for the next step to a meaningful career? Better yet, would you like that next step to take you to a gorgeous, coastal California city right outside San Francisco? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this Speech Language Pathologist
position is perfect for you!
ICON Medical Network is seeking passionate, driven individuals for our esteemed medical clients throughout the country. One such client in California needs a Speech Language Pathologist to help them in their mission of providing quality patient care. If you think that person could be you, read on for more details!ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
A successful Speech Language Pathologist in this capacity does the following:
- Follows all organizational and facility safety procedures regarding one's personal protection and patient safety.
- Participates in care planning meetings, rehab meetings and family training in order to communicate patient status during therapy.
- Develops treatment plan and provide treatment, consistent with benefit and reimbursement level for best functional outcome for patient.
- Appropriately and effectively completes documentation including evaluations, daily progress notes, summaries, or monthly reports as required.
- Attends continuing education seminars/workshops to keep abreast of new clinical skills, programs or techniques.
- Provides in-service training sessions or other educational presentations to company, team or facility in order to enhance one's clinical and professional knowledge and skills.
- Maintains appropriate state licensure, certification and credentialing.
- Submits billing, payroll, and expense documentation in a timely manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other members of the rehab team.
- Conforms to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Anything else as your supervisor and/or upper management may assign and/or require.
Here's what you need to apply:
- Education required: Minimum of Master of Science in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Licensure/Certification: Licensure or Certification as required by State guidelines. CPR Certification.
- Experience: 1 year Speech/Language Pathology experience preferred.1-2 years experience in a residential/assisted living or skilled nursing facility preferred. Students in their CFY (Clinical Fellowship Year) will be considered.
If you meet the criteria and think you're up to the task, apply now! We're thrilled to help you pursue this exciting opportunity.
Reference Number: 10296383
NursEmp Reference Number: NursEmp_ID_80852