Principal or Sub Investigator Position
Growth and increasing studies have opened the door for a physician to relocate to one of the most sought-after areas of Maryland to join a $2 billion parent company.
- 96-bed unit with CLIA License Lab & USP 795/797 Compliant Pharmacy onsite
- 1st Rated Team, Over 200 Studies & State-Art-Tech
- Phase I/IIa clinical trials & 15-17 Studies Annually
- Full Service CRSO w/ Direct Clinical Interaction
- Protocols Design and Development Exp. Plus
- Flexible Work Schedule and Competitive Comp. Pkg
- BC/BE Internal Medicine w/Research Exp Welcome
In the heart of one of the nation''s most successful biotech clusters; the center of an academic, regulatory, innovation, and human capital rich nucleus.
- EASY ACCESS TO 3 Major International Airports
- Family-Centric Community with Gorgeous Scenery, Superior Schools and Plenty of Outdoor Activities
Please reference CP 6453
Reference Number: 6453
NursEmp Reference Number: NursEmp_ID_32578