Blue Ridge Medical Center, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible | Monday - Friday
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: MGMA Competitive | Negotiable | Based on Experience
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | Life | Long-Term Disability | Retirement | CME Time and Allowance | PTO | Malpractice Coverage by FTCA
- Additional Info: Arrington is a rural community in Nelson County, you can choose to live in the small town or commute from nearby larger communities like Charlottesville or Lynchburg | We have abundant recreational opportunities at the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains, the James River, the Appalachian Trail, and the Crabtree Falls including skiing, hiking, canoeing, fishing, snow tubing, snowboarding, and more | There are several local owned restaurants offering locally grown produce | Arrington is located 2 hours from Richmond, 3 hours from Washington DC, and 4 hours from Charlotte, North Carolina | Needs at least two years of experience as an NP. Some behavioral health is a plus but not a requirement.