FLORIDA Opportunity for Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Busy Dermatology Group in Florida is adding an EXPERIENCED Nurse Practitioner to their growing practice. Group is expanding their office hours and is looking for a candidate wanting evenings (Monday-Thursday, 4:30-7:30) and Saturday/Sunday morning hours due to patient demand. Group is flexible with schedule. This candidate could also pick up more hours with coverage when a provider is on vacation.
- Candidate MUST have 2 years Dermatology Nurse Practitioner experience (working in a Dermatology practice)
- Part-Time Opportunity (Mon-Thurs, 4:30-7:30 & Sat/Sun mornings only)
- Opportunity to pick up more hours by covering other providers who are on vacation
- Busy Practice - see patients for medical, surgical and cosmetics (hair removal, lasers, fillers, Botox)
- Earn over 20% of collections
- Experienced administrative and support staff to make your workflow efficient
Excellent area in Florida to relax and unwind. Beautiful beaches, shops and restaurants.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
. All inquiries are confidential.
Terry Ferguson, Physician Recruiter
is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide atwww.myDermRecruiter.com
. Follow us on Facebook