Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Columbus, OhioEarn $120k or more annually myPsychRecruiter
is actively seeking qualified Psychiatry Nurse Practitioners for a brand new opening with our client in Ohio. We are seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join a high quality medical staff in providing psychiatric and addiction services in a stand alone new hospital. You will be providing evaluation and treatment to an adult population. The level of care includes inpatient, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient. Patients are high functioning with low acuity. Practice Highlights:
- Oversees the quality of care delivered to his/her patients
- Assess the clinical appropriateness of admissions and collaborate with the Intake department
- PNPs work with attending psychiatrists in caring for inpatients and perform psychiatric assessments and provide ongoing care for outpatients
- Provide individual therapy, family therapy and/or medication management as needed for patients under their care
- Request and provide consultations when indicated or requested
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program required; Board Certification preferred.
- Licensure: Active License, CNS or APN License Prevention Training
- Paid Call for evenings or weekends: 1:4
- Full medical, dental, vision, and more!
- Highly competitive $120k+ salary with bonuses
Contact Stephen Gubbels today to learn more at (636) 239-1787 Ext
or email your confidential CV to Stephen@myPsychRecruiter.com