Growing upscale Family Practice/Urgent Care in Wake Forest, NC has exciting new opportunity for the right person! We are seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) to add to our provider team!
The APC maintains focus on service to patients and demonstrates appropriate knowledge of common medical problems. The APC coordinates care with other providers appropriately and assists in seeing patients for other providers when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Deals with patient calls and requests in a timely fashion (including requests from pharmacies, home health, etc.)
- Appropriately orders and follows-up on routine health maintenance; Appropriately manages chronic disease (i.e. HTN, DM asthma, etc.): medication management, laboratory testing and follow up.
- Appropriately communicates problems to Administration. Participates in regularly scheduled provider meetings and committees.
- Maintains CME/credentialing/licensure in compliance with state and board requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality. Responds appropriately to patient satisfaction concerns.
Contact Us Today!
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred
Apply online and or submit your CV by emailing RDMG@emrecruits.com. We will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.