SAINT JOSEPH HEALTH SYSTEM – MISHAWAKA, INDIANA
CENTER FOR SPINE HEALTH
NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION
- Employment with Saint Joseph Health System; position is newly created and is full time.
- NP, PA, or APN with previous Ortho and/or Neuro experience is ideal candidate; licensing and prescriptive authority must be current.
- Reports to Manager, Spine Care Coordination Center for Spine Health.
- Works closely with orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons as well as hospitalists and PCP's; excellent communication skills are critical.
- Great opportunity to help the new program grow and evolve.
- Provide education to patients pre and post operatively; round on patients and chart patient's status accordingly.
- Monday – Friday schedule; hours are day shift, with some variability based on patient census; no call, no weekends.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Michiana Area
For further information contact Paul Charkowski, Manager, Physician Recruitment for SJRMC,
- Mishawaka, IN, is a neighboring city to the east of South Bend.
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. Our main hospital, a 254-bed hospital built in 2009, is located in Mishawaka.
- SJHS-Mishawaka offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include obstetrics & gynecology, oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
- The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000.
- Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
- Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 574-335-8750.