EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking a Physicians Assistant for a well known Urgent Care Clinic!
- Full time or Part time or After Hours 5PM-12PM
- Family friendly environment
- Eager to learn and work
Excellent salary + Full Benefits (Male Candidate Preferred)
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating medical histories and Patient initial and follow up assessment evaluation.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Clinical Skills, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management.