EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking Nurse Practitioners (NP's) for a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Excellent salary + Full Benefits will be offered.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories..
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Clinical Skills, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management.