UTAH (serene and rural environment): Nurse Practitioner who is interested in working in a busy Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation clinic on a hospital campus is needed. A candidate with a PM&R background is ideal but not required. They will consider the right NP who is willing to learn. This is an employed opportunity.
LOCATION: UTAH: This is a rural and serene location.
- A Nurse Practitioner who is interested in working in a busy Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation clinic on a hospital campus is needed.
- A candidate with a PM&R background is ideal but is not required. They will consider the right NP who is willing to learn.
- Nurse Practitioner candidates currently in practice or finishing their training will both be strongly considered.
- This position is available because their existing Nurse Practitioner is assuming a director position at a hospital satellite clinic.
- The new Nurse Practitioner will get physician support and oversight from within the clinic.
- Work Hours: They are typical standard business hours.
- Duties: They include, but not limited to, a wide variety of general Physiatry cases including interventional pain management, electro diagnostic studies, EMG, nerve conduction studies, injections, etc.
- They have a state-of-the-art work space and EMR system.
- Their hospital is an acute-care facility.
- This is an employed Nurse Practitioner opportunity.
- The starting salary will be in the $ 85,000 range. It is negotiable.
- There will also be a production incentive.
- Relocation and student loan repayment negotiable.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes:
-- C Health InsuranceCONTACT:
-- Dental Insurance
-- Vision Insurance
-- Disability Insurance
-- 401K Retirement Plan with employer matching
-- Paid Vacation
-- PTO Days
-- Paid Sick Days
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.